Restore Your Peace of Mind & Happiness
The Grief Recovery Method®
…an action plan for moving beyond loss
“Whether grief is caused by a death or any major loss, incomplete recovery has lifelong negative impact on a person’s capacity for happiness.
“The goal of The Grief Recovery Method® is to help you complete your relationship to the pain, isolation, and loneliness caused by significant emotional losses of any kind.” — The Grief Recovery Institute®
Ways to recognize unresolved grief:
- Lack of energy or desire to make changes
- Not interested in things you used to love
- Being easily overwhelmed
- Unhappy with your communication with loved ones
- Conflicted feelings about a loss, recent or long ago
By following a well-defined plan you can choose completion and recovery rather than isolation and avoidance. Recovery from loss is achieved by a series of small and correct choices.
The 9-week Grief Recovery Method® takes place in a safe environment and has you:
- Look at old beliefs about dealing with loss
- Examine which losses have affected your life
- Take new actions that lead to completion of the pain attached to one of those losses
The program is affiliated with and endorsed by The Grief Recovery Institute®. The program format was developed by John W. James, Founder of The Grief Recovery Institute®, and Russell P. Friedman, Executive Director.
If you have experienced one or more losses, and wish to move beyond the pain, this program offers you the probability of a richer and more rewarding life.
I invite you to contact me to schedule a free consultation by phone.